THE BENDER BARRE METHOD The Bender Barre Method This is the safest Barre programming for fitness professionals as it does not over utilize the hip flexors causing back pain or even injuries! Why lose your members to Barre studios when you can offer a dynamically safer program that focus on all three planes of motion and the purpose behind each and every exercise with the feeling of dance!
- Understand the dynamics of each and every exercise and what the focus is
- Experience how postural dysfunctions must not be overlooked and why they need to be addressed to create better exercise choices for your students and, why not all exercises are appropriate for all
- You do not need dance experience to attend as you will walk away feeling empowered to teach this unique method of Bender Barre without a Barre as it is not necessary in this program
- You will receive a ball, manual, and CEC's for both ACE and AFAA and a specialty certificate good for 2 years
- You will receive continuing choreography if you choose to sign up and be a Bender Method Member
- What makes our course different than any other method offered!
- You do not need formal dance training to be a Bender Barre Instructor. And you can be of any age not only in your twenties as our method is safe and effective for all ages. You will not need a Barre as you will learn how to control the body through selected stabilization and modifications suited for your students. We were the first to ever incorporate the BenderBall TM to protect the back in ALL floor work exercises so not one student will ever leave with back pain. Prerequisites You must hold a CPR certification and have experience in teaching group exercise. If you have Pilates experience that is fine but we do not adhere to classical training for today's society but rather a safer and more modern approach.